What is included in the Pro Plan?
- Name availability search
- Articles of incorporation
- State filing and verification
- Real-time chat support
- Personalized dashboard
- Registered Agent service
- Worry-Free Compliance
- Expedited filing speed
- Employer ID Number (EIN)
- Banking resolution template
- Operating agreement template (for LLCs) and bylaws (for corporations)
What is ZenBusiness?
- ZenBusiness is a business services platform that provides everything you need to start, run, and grow your business all in one place.
- We are your trusted partner, committed to helping you and your business become successful.
How does the ZenBusiness service work?
The steps to form a new business are very similar across states, but there are small differences with timing given how each state structures its internal processes and workflows. Here is what you can expect when filing your business through ZenBusiness:
- You select the filing plan that best fits your needs.
- ZenBusiness files your certificate of formation with the state.
- The Secretary of State confirms your LLC or corporation.
- ZenBusiness delivers your verified business documents.
- ZenBusiness provides ongoing services to keep your business compliant and ready to grow!
How much does ZenBusiness cost?
- Filing is included in all of our annual plans; you can choose the one that's right for your business's size, scope, and needs. You can also add additional services and protection for very low prices.
- Bear in mind that, regardless of what business formation service you use, you will have to pay a filing fee to your state. Those fees are different in all 50 states. You can find out how much your state fee is by visiting our pricing page here.
Why should I pay for an annual plan?
- Our plans provide valuable compliance services like registered agent and worry-free compliance to protect you from business risks and liability.
- We also offer other valuable services that new business owners need, such as an operating agreement, corporate bylaws, and Employer ID Number (EIN).
How long will it take to form my business?
- The time it will take to complete your formation varies by state.
- ZenBusiness offers three different processing options to meet your specific needs. To get an idea of how long it will take ZenBusiness to complete your formation, just select your state on our pricing page here and scroll down.
What is a Registered Agent and why do I need one?
- State agencies require LLCs and corporations to appoint and maintain a Registered Agent when they form or register their business.
- The Registered Agent acts as a direct contact between your company and the Secretary of State and other official government offices to receive service of process, correspondence, and other important legal and tax notices.
- A Registered Agent must have a physical address within the state you are forming your business. The agent’s physical address will become the registered address for the company and that will become public record that can be searched by anyone at any time. If you use our Registered Agent service, we will be that address instead of your home.
What is an EIN?
- An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number and is used to identify a business entity.
- This business-oriented tax identification number allows companies with various structures to report their taxes accurately and make payments. Most companies obtain this ID to open bank accounts and document their employees.
What is the Worry-Free Compliance and why do I need it?
- Ongoing compliance is an issue many entrepreneurs and start-ups don’t consider until it’s too late. Keeping track of key deadlines and when to file your annual report can become a big headache and hassle for any business owner.
- If you miss any of these deadlines, then your business gets exposed to increased liability, costly fines, or a poor standing with the state.
- The Worry-Free Compliance allows ZenBusiness to conduct a yearly audit that determines the documents and steps needed to keep your business compliant.
Why should I get the Pro Plan?