You can follow the steps below to send an estimate.
1. Press the Create invoice button under the Invoice Tracking section.
2. You’ll be directed to the Your Clients tab where you can select either existing clients or you will have the option to create a contact.
3. If you already have an existing client, you’ll want to select them. If this is a new client, you will want to select the + button at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. ( If you're selecting an existing client, please skip ahead to step 5.)
4. When you’ve chosen to create a new contact, you will be able to choose between creating a new client or importing from your contacts.
By clicking to create a new contact, you will then be taken to a screen to enter your client’s information. (The first screen will be your client’s business and name. The second screen will be your client’s company and contact information.)
5. After inputting your client’s information, you will be taken to a page where you will put in the total amount you’re requesting.
You’ll want to choose the + ADD ITEM button.
You’ll then put in the item name, quantity, the price per item, tax (optional), and the item description (optional) and press the ADD TO INVOICE button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Once you’ve completed that, and are back on the Invoice Summary, you will press Next to continue.
7. You’ll add an optional message for your client and click Next.
8. Next, you’ll be taken to the “When is payment due?” page. You’ll be given suggested times as well as the option to put in a custom date for payment due date.
9. You won’t need to actually select a date at this time. Click on the Due on Receipt option. You will then be directed to choose either Send Invoice or Export Estimate. Click the Export Estimate option.
10. Exporting the estimate will bring up a PDF view of the invoice. You’ll then want to press the Export button in the top right-hand corner. You will have to choose either Email or Save to Files.