When you have a minimum current balance of $1.00 in your merchant account, you’ll be able to deposit your funds to your linked bank account. You can do this by following the steps outlined below.
- You’ll want to first click on the Dollar Sign Button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on the Dollar Sign Button, you’ll see a Transfer option that you’ll then press.
- Next, you’ll be given the option to input the amount you’d like to deposit, then you’ll press next to move to the next screen.
- On this screen, you’ll see a breakdown of your deposit that will confirm the date range when you can expect to see the deposit enter your account, the last four digits of your linked bank account, and the fee you will be charged for depositing.
- Once you’ve confirmed the information, you’ll press Transfer.
- You’ll then be taken to a screen that will indicate if your request was either successful or there was an error.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll see a deposit to your bank in just a few short business days.