All Collections
ZenBusiness Money Pro
Taxes in ZenBusiness Money Pro FAQ
Taxes in ZenBusiness Money Pro FAQ

This article goes into detail about several frequently asked questions regarding taxes in ZenBusiness Money Pro

Updated over a week ago

What tax reports are available to me?

The following reports are available under the Taxes section:

  • Schedule C

  • Tax Details (for Tax Filing)

How do my expense deductions get included in my tax filing?

This is a great question and an important one! We recommend you read this IRS article for specifics and requirements around recordkeeping and what is deductible:

What tax service company is used to file my taxes?

We include the self-employment tax filing fee in your ZenBusiness Money Pro subscription, both for state (one state only) and federal! We’ve partnered with TaxSlayer to help you file your business taxes. For any questions related to this or TaxSlayer, please visit their Customer Support Page. You can also call them at (706) 922-6741.

Did this answer your question?