Using virtual card
Once you’ve opened a ZenBusiness Banking account, it’s time to cover expenses and start investing in your business.
A physical debit card will be shipped to you after you open an account, but until then, you can use your virtual debit card. It’s instantly available once your account is approved and you can access it on your Banking dashboard:
Follow these steps to view your virtual card details on Banking dashboard.
1) Log in to your ZenBusiness Banking account
2) Click “Banking” in the left menu and go to “Overview”
3) You'll see a virtual card image on the dashboard
4) Click “See virtual card details”
5) The card details will be visible on the card image
Activating your debit cards
You don’t need to activate your virtual card. It’s ready to use as soon as you’re approved.
To activate your physical debit card, log in to your ZenBusiness Dashboard and you should see a banner at the top with the prompt to activate. Follow the prompts to enter your CVV and to create a pin.
If you run into issues or cannot log in, call Visa card support at 1-833-333-1098 to activate your card over the phone.
Freezing your debit cards
If you’ve misplaced your card but don’t believe it's truly lost or stolen, you can temporarily freeze your card any time.
You can freeze your virtual and physical debit card from your Banking dashboard by following these steps:
1) Log in to your ZenBusiness Banking account.
2) Click “Banking” in the left menu and go to “Overview.
3) You'll see a virtual card image on the dashboard.
4) Click “Manage my card.”
5) Select “Freeze card”
6) Choose which card you want to freeze.
Manage debit card PIN
You can easily change your PIN in three simple steps.
1)Log in to your ZenBusiness Banking account
2) Click “Banking” in the left menu and go to “Overview.”
3) Click “Manage my cards.”
4) Click “Manage PIN.”
Debit card transaction dispute
To file a dispute, please contact Visa directly by calling 1-833-333-1098.
Right now, our team is given a window of up to 120 days to process a dispute. We do not expect this to take the full 120 days, but the disputes team is always allotted this time.
Also, note that during the investigation process, we don’t receive any updates from our disputes team on the status of your dispute.