Skip to main content
Unlimited Tax Advice + Annual Filing FAQs
Updated over a week ago

Is my Unlimited Tax Advice + Annual Filing subscription tax deductible?

Yes. You can claim the total amount paid within the given year, as a business expense.

If I also use Money Pro, but decide to have 1-800Accountant file my annual business taxes, what reports can I provide to them?

You can provide 1-800Accountant with the following reports, which can be found in the Taxes page or in the Reporting page:

  • Schedule C

  • 1065

  • Tax Details Report

Other reports you may need that aren't provided with Money Pro:

  • Form 1120 (C-Corps)

  • Form 1120S (S-Corps)

  • Form 1040 or 1040NR

Did this answer your question?